CPD Certified Online Fire Marshal Course
This online fire marshal Course holds level 2 certification and is aimed at members of staff who are required to hold a fire marshal or fire warden certification for the workplace. This course is designed to meet and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and it covers methods of controlling, evacuating the building, briefings and risk assessing.
Once you have registered for this online fire marshal and warden training programme you will be able to download all course materials associated with training, so that you can follow the course structure and content as you progress through the course.
This online fire marshal training programme is also CPD Certified and this course come with 7 Hours of CPD Time Credits and also included within the course downloads are additional materials relevant to this course.
The course fee for training is £24.95 and this includes all course materials and your fire training certification, which can be printed on completion of this course. You can register and start training by clicking the start now button on the left and please see below the training content associated with this course.
This online fire training programme is also CPD Certified and this course come with 7 Hours of CPD Time Credits and also included within the course downloads are additional materials relevant to this course.
- Causes in the workplace
- The components of the triangle
- Identify the hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- The characteristics of fire and smoke spread
- The different methods used to identify and control hazards
- Define the term ‘means of escape’ in relation to hazards
- Outline typical components for means of escape from hazards
- Methods of detection and raising the alarm
- Principles of how fires are extinguished
- How portable equipment should be used safely
- Identify common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Outline the duties of employers and employees with respect to safety in the workplace
- Outline how to undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace
- Describe the stages involved in a risk assessment
- The role and function of wardens in their workplace: on a day-to-day basis, during an emergency and if they are not in their designated areas of responsibility when the alarm is raised
- The content of a safety briefing
This CPD certified online fire marshal training course is ideal for small office, shops, workshops or anywhere where employees need to hold a current and up to date fire marshal, or fire warden certification.
This CPD Certified Training for Online Fire Course Certification is ideal for Fire Marshal and Fire Wardens, or people who wish to hold a workplace fire training certificate.
We offer a range of burns first aid kits and equipment that are suitable for offices, factories and general workplace environments, or the home, please select any of the pictures below to be taken to our shop, where you can order and delivery is direct to you.
If you would like to contact us regarding the fire training online programme that we offer please do so through our contact us page.