Activity and Outdoor Pursuits First Aid Training Course
Our online level 2 activity sports first aid training course is ideal for people who are involved within outdoor pursuits for example Horse Riding, Hiking, Quad Biking, Trial Riding, Trekking, Walkers, Mountain Biking, Paint Ballers and More and would like to know how to administer first aid to a casualty in the outdoor environment.
This online activity sports first aid course can also be used as part 1 of a blended training programme for the 16 Hour Sports First Aid Certification required for many outdoor pursuit instructors. This first aid training course is conducted using a video based training programme and covers Primary and Secondary care first aid subjects including soft tissue and head injuries.
CPD certified first aid training for activity sports.
This first aid course come with 16 Hours of CPD Time Credits and also included within the course downloads for this training programme are additional materials relevant to this outdoor pursuits, sports first aid course.
The course fee for training is £24.95 and you can register and start training by clicking the button on the left and please see below the training content associated with this course.
On registration you will be able to download all course materials associated with this online outdoor pursuits training programme for sports first aid and also on successful completion of training you will be able to print your certification.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an Emergency First Aider
- How to minimise the risk of infection
- Complete a first aid incident report form
- Identify the First Aid Equipment available and describe how it can be used safely
- Know how to assess a first aid incident
- Describe how to conduct a scene survey
- Describe how to make a primary survey of a casualty
- Identify when and how to call for help
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- How to assess a casualty’s level of consciousness
- How to place an unconscious casualty into the recovery position that maintains an open airway and explain why it is important
- How to treat a casualty who is in seizure
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- How to identify a casualty with a partially and completely blocked airway obstruction
- Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Signs and symptoms of shock
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- How to manage a casualty with: Small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns, scalds, and small splinters
- First Aid to a casualty with suspected head, neck and back injuries
- How to recognise and manage suspected; Concussion, Skull Fracture and Cerebral compression
- How to manage a suspected spinal injury
- First Aid to a casualty with suspected chest and abdominal injuries
- How to recognise and manage a chest injury
- First Aid to a casualty with thermal injuries
- First Aid for Burns and scold injuries
- Manage an incident involving electricity
- First Aid to a casualty with eye injuries
- First Aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning
- Identify sources of information that provide procedures for treating those affected by poisonous substance
- First Aid to a casualty with anaphylactic shock
- Identify common triggers for anaphylaxis
- Recognise and manage a casualty suffering from anaphylactic shock
- Know how to provide First Aid to a casualty with suspected major illness
- Describe how to recognise and manage the signs and symptoms of major illnesses including; Heart Attack, Stroke, Epilepsy, Diabetes and Asthma
- Know how to provide First Aid to casualty who is experiencing the effects of extreme heat and cold
This CPD certified online outdoor pursuits first aid course is ideal for the outdoor pursuits and the activity sports environment and can also be used as a part blended training option for those who are required to hold a 16 hour sports first aid certificate.
This course is ideal for many people, but this online first aid training programme is ideal for games teachers, Sunday league football coaches, as it deals with many first aid injuries that can occur within the sports sector.
You can register and start training by clicking the “Start Now” button above, but additional information can be found on our Sports First Aid Training page.
CPD Certified Training, Outdoor Pursuits First Aid Training.
Whatever sports first aid environment you work within, either outdoor pursuits, or sports training for schools, we have the ideal online first aid training solution for you, please contact us through our contact us page to discuss your requirements.